NSO Special Services Committee Vacancy
We have vacancies on the Special Services Committee. We are looking for people with experience, background and skills in the following areas:
● Interest and/or experience in the creation of a member benefits program
● Knowledge base of the vetting process used to create a pool of union friendly companies
● High level of interpersonal skills and professionalism
● Ability to communicate timely, adhere to deadlines and work as team
Duties consist of:
● Attend two All Committee meetings per year and monthly Zoom meetings
● Contribute to “off-line” work outside of official committee meetings
● Work with vendors & providers to procure information
● Provide hospitality services and activities at NSO events
Mission: To add value in membership by offering information, benefits and services to NSO members and their families.
If you are interested in serving on this committee, please contact the committee chair LaTasha Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2022, 5 p.m. EST.