- I will not criticize any union colleague except to the individual directly.
- If any union colleague is being criticized in my presence, I will confront the criticism and ask that it stop.
- I will not participate in any conversations with management that criticize, or negatively speculate about any union colleague.
- I will settle my differences with union colleagues within the union.
- I will engage in debate, offer others every opportunity for debate and respect minority viewpoints and I will observe and support the majority mandate of my union.
- I will avoid actions that undermine the bargaining and contract rights of other unions in the workplace.
- I will not perform the work of a worker who is off the job because he/she is taking a stand
Adopted by the National Staff Organization, 1996